Hours of Operation
- Woodford Wealth, LLC corporate office is open Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST
- Woodford Wealth, LLC shipping department is open Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST
- We close for all government observed holidays
Policies and Procedures
The following policies and procedures apply to any and all products that are processed through the Woodford Wealth, LLC Merchant Provider. (edited)
- Billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to.
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
- 100% money back guarantee covers price of product only. 100% money back guarantee does not cover shipping and handling fee due to the fact that the customer made the decision to try product, therefore the customer accepts to pay the fee to ship the product.
- Customers must contact our support department for a RMA (Return Authorization Number). This number must be displayed on the outside of all return packages. Returned packages without RMA numbers will not be accepted.
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will be either returned to the original credit card –OR- mailed in check form to the billing name and address. International orders that will be refunded back to the original credit card, and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- You have THIRTY(30) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the THIRTY(30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
FOR Woodford Wealth, LLC SUBSCRIPTIONS and ANY Subscription Product Processed by the Woodford Wealth, LLC Merchant Provider ONLY:
- All Seminar and Software sales are final. There is no refund issued if you cannot attend a seminar. All video sales are final with no refund. If you open a credit card dispute with your credit card or bank in regards to a purchase from WoodfordWealth.com, your account then becomes delinquent, and we reserve the right to lock your account until such time as your account becomes paid in full.
Subscriptions may be canceled at any time by either party. These cancellations must be sent via email to help@WoodfordWealth.com. When termination is requested by a subscriber, subscription fees are not refunded. Rather, the current subscription will run its course to the end of the current billing cycle, at which point the subscription would then become inactive and the account canceled. Cancellation of service is not official until subscriber receives an email confirmation from Woodford Wealth LLC, and if your request is not answered in 3 business days, you will need to call us and confirm cancellation.
The individual subscriptions that you have with us makes up the whole of your membership. Nonpayment for any individual product or service that we offer can and will result in suspension or termination of your membership to all of our products and services until the open balances are resolved.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund.
- Valid proof of returning a product includes: delivery confirmation or signature required via USPS. If the customer has delivery confirmation or signature required, then a full refund will be issued.
- Due to loss or missing or slow mail, we will honor any package that is postmarked for up to one year after the purchase of the product.
Terms of Subscription Renewal Monthly
Woodford Wealth, LLC Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel. Please refer to Returns & Subscription Cancellations section of the Terms of Service page.
Terms of Subscription Renewal: Quarterly and Yearly
Woodford Wealth, LLC Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original quarterly or yearly price. If the subscriber does NOT notify the company that they wish to continue at the quarterly or yearly price, the subscribers account will be charged the quarterly or annual price automatically.
- All checks are held for 10 business days. Orders placed with a check will be held for 10 business days. Once 10 business days is complete, the order will be released and shipped.
- All returned check will be charged a $25 USD return check fee.
- Counter checks will not be accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be sent in US funds.
In the event that any suit or action is instituted as a result of doing business with Woodford Wealth and/or its affiliates or if any suit or action is necessary to enforce or interpret these Terms of Service, Woodford Wealth shall be entitled to recover attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled.
If you have questions or comments regarding Woodford Wealth, LLC products, please email us at: helpATWoodford WealthDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .) .
SMS TERMS & CONDITIONS
User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply.
User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
Duty to Notify and Indemnify: If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that has been used to subscribe to the Program, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the User Opt Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a material part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that, if you discontinue the use of your mobile telephone number without notifying Us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO NOTIFY US OF A CHANGE IN THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY UNDER THE TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq., OR SIMILAR STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, AND ANY REGULATIONS PROMULGATED THEREUNDER RESULTING FROM US ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT YOU AT THE MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED.
Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing of financial education workshops including alerts and reminders, trade alerts, and product purchases.
Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control.
Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
Age Restriction: You may not use of engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Versailles County, Kentucky, United States before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Woodford Wealth, LLC’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and this agreement does not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.